Re: On the lets-remove-nonfree-proposal

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 11:02:52PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Why should the pro-GR mob dictate what packages I work on
> and where I upload them?

For the same reason that the existing Debian mob dictates why you may not
upload certain packages to main.  What the Project decides to do, we do.

> John Goerzen has already demonstrated on this list why the GR
> is unnecessary.

He elected not to argue with you entirely on terms of your own choosing.
You failure to do likewise (though I note he didn't ask it of you) could
just as easily be construed as evidence that the GR is absolutely
necessary.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |        kernel panic -- causal failure