Splix: 2.0.1 release, stop tarball and versioning nightmare

Hi,

The absence of a new SpliX release for 15 years now has caused some bad things with it, especially:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/splix/+bug/2060038

splix version 2.0.0+svn315-7fakesync1ubuntu0.22.04.1 in jammy is higher than versions in mantic and noble

To stop with this nightmare I came finally around to make a release, catching up all the commits after 2.0.0 and including all non-Debian-specific distro patches. It is 2.0.1, and as I cannot release on the old SourceForge site, I have moved the repo over to GitHub, under OpenPrinting:

https://openprinting.github.io/splix/

Please update the Debian package to this release (Does not need to be within Ubuntu deadlines, having it for the 24.10 cycle is good enough). With this we can have an actual sync between Debian and Ubuntu again and we can remove all but the Debian-specific 0004-... patch.