pstotext - OK to remove completely?

Hi,

I randomly bumped into a reference to "pstotext" just now -- from ps2ascii
manpage.

The pstotext package was removed from testing in 2018 due to grave bug

The last upstream release was 2004 and there is no trace of upstream on the
internet that I can see.  There's a wayback capture from mid 2007 but it was
removed shortly afterwards.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070609094538/http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/
pstotext.htm

To me, it seems  that this should just be completely removed from Debian.
I'll file a removal bug unless there are objections?

-Steve