compiler warnings against recent CUPS

Greetings,

While making a last-minute check on CUPS-PDF before the freeze, I
noticed the following compiler warnings (see attachment).

These seem to suggest an API migration that, at this stage, merely
triggers a warning.

Googling up returned no existing patch on other distros that I could use.

Nonetheless, I would guess that other CUPS filters have already
upgraded their code to match. I was thus wondering if anyone could
help me with patching this?

Thanks!
Martin-Éric