Picking up orphaned ghostscript

Hi,

I noticed recently that ghostscript has been orphaned and decided I'll
volunteer to be maintainer.  When I contacted Jonas Smedegaard about it, he
mentioned joining the debian-printing team.  So I'll make the request on Salsa
shortly.

>From the wiki site, I can see that ghostscript is listed as team maintained.
However, the control file doesn't currently list the team in the Maintainer
field -- whereas "cups" does.  Is this just an individual maintainer preference
thing?  Would it be OK if I changed the maintainer to the team email (and list
myself as uploader)?

Best,
-Steve