Package printer-driver-dymo: missing 550 series support

Dear all,

 I am contacting you to ask for updates regarding the integration of the DYMO 550 series.

We used your driver package to print labels with the DYMO450 on RaspiOs and Debian10: unfortunately, this printer model is difficult to find and our suppliers suggested to test the DYMO 550 (replacement model). With that model we are unable to print any label.

We were interested to know whether you intend to integrate drivers for the Dymo 550 series and whether you have a hypothetical release date.

I am at disposal for any further information.

Best regards,
Francesco Galasso