A new wiki page: imagetopdf and imagetoraster

Documenting this all on one page seems not such a bad idea. I hope
it is at least technically correct.

A couple of queries:

 * Am I correct in thinking a JPEG sent using an everywhere queue will
   see the printer ignoring "-o auto" etc? How will the printer react
   to getting the file?

 * I did not treat with “ipp-attribute-fidelity” because I did not see
   how it applied in a Debian printing system and did not want to
   complicate the treatment of "print-scaling". Does that need to be
   addressed?

Regards,

Brian.