	  difference.
	- libcupsfilters: Fixed pdftopdf filter to correctly support
	  page ranges without upper limit, like "10-" (Pull request
	  #399).
	- libcupsfilters: Use wildcard tag (IPP_TAG_ZERO) search for
	  "media-type" and "media-type-supported" in the PPD
	  generator (Pull request #398).
	- implicitclass, parallel: Added missing newlines at error
	  messages.
	- libfontembed: Removed unneeded fontembed/main.c and ttfread
	  executable. Eliminates the dependency on DejaVuSans.ttf
	  (Issue #386).
	- gstoraster: Refactor the filter a little to clarify handling
	  of page counts and set job-impressions for TotalPageCount in
	  PWG-Raster header (Pull request #394).
	- cups-browsed: Make NotifLeaseDuration configurable and renew
	  after half the lease duration not 60 sec before end. The
	  early renewal improves reliability on busy systems a
	  lot. For easier development and debugging short durations
	  from 300 sec on can get selected (Pull request #378).

Bug fix release: More reliable legacy CUPS browsing in cups-browsed, improved PDF printer sample PPDs, with borderless page sizes, eliminated unneeded dependency on DjVu font, minor fixes

Please release this on Debian so that it can sync into Ubuntu. I appreciate if you could do this until Wednesday as we have Feature Freeze for 21.10 on Thursday.

Thanks in advance.