Re: HPLIP 3.21.2

Le vendredi, 19 février 2021, 21.44:58 h CET Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> HPLIP 3.21.2 is available now. I appreciate a lot if it could be
> packaged so that it can get synced into Ubuntu.

Despite the current Bullseye freeze, I uploaded hplip 3.21.2+dfsg0-1 to
unstable some minutes ago. You can sync from it to Ubuntu.

I'm not yet sure it will make it to Bullseye  (= "I shouldn't have uploaded it
to unstable, but to experimental"), but it's too late to change the fact the
upload happened.

Best,
    OdyX