Re: Contact possibility for Odyx/Didier

Hello Jonas,
On Wed, Dec 02, 2020 at 06:49:29PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (2020-12-02 18:32:41)
> > I apologize, I'm aware of the basics of git but somehow I cannot reach
> > that branch:
> > $ LC_ALL=C git checkout -b debian-master origin/debian/main
>
> Above would checkout debian/main (not debian/master
>
> try this:
>
>   LC_ALL=C git checkout -b debian-master origin/debian/master

Oops, yes. This produced a result. But somehow this was not enough:

$ LC_ALL=C  git pull
Your configuration specifies to merge with the ref 'refs/heads/debian/master'
from the remote, but no such ref was fetched.

> NB! Normally on Debian lists it is expected that participants in
> conversations are all subscribed, and it is considered best practice to
> _not_ cc individuals.
>
> I made an exception here and in previous post of mine, because I am
> unsure if you are subscribed - but please don't add others that are :-)

Apologies. I properly configured this list as list and will reply to
it only. At least as long Ody spam filter is blocking my e-mail
address.

Greetings

             Helge