Re: ipp-usb in Ubuntu Main - Next obstacle: ronn

On 8/25/20 9:27 PM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
What about using go-md2man ? It has no runtime dependencies at all, and is
written in Go, so in the same universe as ipp-usb?

It uses 3 external Go libraries (github.com/pmezard/go-difflib, github.com/russross/blackfriday/v2 and github.com/shurcooL/sanitized_anchor_name)

Also, there is a similar problem for sane-airscan, it's manual pages are also "compiled" from markdown. An it is not a member of Go universe.

(btw, I updated Debian with 0.9.13, with a Build-Depends update that might
help Ubuntu).

Thank you very much! Hope, we will finally go in synch at this point.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz@apevzner.com)