CUPS 2.3.3op1 from OpenPrinting

Dear Printing Team,

as you will certainly notice from today's upload to Debian unstable, I have
pivoted CUPS' upstream repository away from Apple's to the OpenPrinting fork:

	https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups/

This fork is an effort by former Apple employee and long-term CUPS author
Michael Sweet, under the OpenPrinting umbrella.

As Debian maintainer, I was privileged enough to be in the loop for this
effort, and have tried to push all the relevant patches carried by Debian over
the years [0]. All of them got discussed, most got merged, also thanks to the
untying of CUPS' developement from Apple. I have since used experimental as a
test playground for all the patch suite refactoring process, and am now really
happy to be able to push this 2.3.3op1 tagged version to unstable.

Looking forward to seeing whether this exercise really made CUPS better!

Best of regards,
    OdyX

[0] https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3AOdyX