Re: HPLIP 3.20.6

Thank you very much, forgot to look in Experimental.

As the HPLIP team keeps all development, especially patches/commits and release dates, top secret, as this Ubuntu release is only a small one, non-LTS, and in addition, this release is ready for Printer Application Snaps, I will skip 3.20.6 if they do not wedge a new one before our Feature Freeze.

HP's behavior is not really distro-friendly. I hope they will issue Printer Applications soon.

   Till