Re: Couple of optimizations to the foo2hbpl2 driver

Hi Rick,

Just wanted to follow up on the below - will you have chance to review
the changes and apply to your code if those look good to you?

@Debian printing team, I presume you guys don't apply non-bugfix
changes that are not upstream, but any comments on the code would be
highly appreciated if you have chance to review!

Many thanks,
Alexey