Re: Raising Till's spirits!

Thank you very much, Brian.

I did not see this bug report in the first place because it was only assigned to upstream HPLIP and not to Ubuntu (correct, as it is actually an upstream problem, a printer overlooked in the packages internal database).

To get Debian, Ubunru, and all derived distros eSCL-scanning out-of-the-box, SANE 1.0.29 needs to get uploaded:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sane-backends/+bug/1862926

   Till

On 16/02/2020 23:43, Brian Potkin wrote:
I do not think Till really needs motivating but this snippet from a
convert might interest him and others:

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/1863316