Fixes in CUPS and cups-filters

Hi,

I have found the cause of the printers ignoring the paper tray selection.

The problem is that the paper tray names ("Tray-1", "Tray-2", ...) in the PPD files got wrongly translated to IPP attribute names ("tray--1", "tray--2", ... note the double-dash) by the CUPS "ipp" backend when sending a job off to the printer and also by cupsd when answering a get-printer-attributes IPP request.

See my CUPS bug report (with patch to fix it):

https://github.com/apple/cups/issues/5740

and also the two issues on cups-filters:

https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups-filters/issues/193
https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups-filters/issues/201

I have also added a workaround to cups-filters, so that PPDs generated by cups-filters do not cause the problem if the above-mentioned CUPS fix is not applied. Here is the commit:

https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups-filters/commit/cc1354c11e7bef9725420fb4cb6e707085249e78

As Apple is currently not very active on CUPS, I would kindly ask you to add the CUPS patch to the Debian package of CUPS.

I will soon make a release of cups-filters with the workaround included, but note that the workaround only applies to PPDs generated by cups-filters. PPDs generated by CUPS (temporary queue or "lpadmin ... -m everywhere") or PPDs from other projects, manufacturers, ... still show the bug. so the CUPS fix is very important.

Thanks for the bug report and also special thanks to Sambhav for the investigations on this.