Please remove patch pwg-raster-attributes.patch from CUPS

Hi,

as a quick workaround I created the patch

pwg-raster-attributes.patch

for the Debian package of CUPS. CUPS queues started to accept print data in PWG Raster but the print queues missed the PWG-Raster-relevant IPP attributes and so the IPP Everywhere standard was not fulfilled by CUPS.

Therefore I added said patch as a quick workaround for Debian and Ubuntu. It was not perfect and sometimes did not reflect the printer's capabilities correctly.

Later on CUPS upstream did it the correct way, but on a well different place in the source code so that the patch did not break and got forgotten.

Recently I have done some tests with shared print queues and found out that

ipptool -tv ipp://localhost:631/printers/QUEUE get-printer-attributes.test

with the URI being from the CUPS queue QUEUE always produced a failing result:

----------
    Get-Printer-Attributes:
        attributes-charset (charset) = utf-8
        attributes-natural-language (naturalLanguage) = en
        printer-uri (uri) = ipp://localhost:631/printers/QUEUE
        requested-attributes (1setOf keyword) = all,media-col-database
    Get printer attributes using get-printer-attributes                  [FAIL]
        RECEIVED: 10987 bytes in response
        status-code = successful-ok (successful-ok)
[...]
pwg-raster-document-resolution-supported (1setOf resolution) = 150dpi,300dpi,600dpi
        pwg-raster-document-sheet-back (keyword) = normal
pwg-raster-document-type-supported (1setOf keyword) = adobergb-8,adobergb-16,black-1,black-8,black-16,cmyk-8,cmyk-16,rgb-8,rgb-16,sgray-1,sgray-8,sgray-16,srgb-8,srgb-16
[...]
        print-color-mode-supported (keyword) = monochrome
        print-color-mode-default (keyword) = monochrome
        pwg-raster-document-type-supported (1setOf keyword) = black_1,sgray_8
        printer-resolution-supported (1setOf resolution) = 150dpi,300dpi,600dpi
        pwg-raster-document-resolution-supported (resolution) = 150dpi
[...]
which-jobs-supported (1setOf keyword) = completed,not-completed,aborted,all,canceled,pending,pending-held,processing,processing-stopped Duplicate "pwg-raster-document-type-supported" attribute in printer-attributes-tag group Duplicate "pwg-raster-document-resolution-supported" attribute in printer-attributes-tag group

See the error messages about duplicate "pwg-raster-document-..." attributes at the end. These are cause by the patch not being removed.

Before discovering that this patch is the culprint, this also made me posting this bug report

https://github.com/apple/cups/issues/5641

which was naturally not reproducible upstream.

So please remove the patch. Thanks.