I have released cups-filters 1.25.5 now, with the following changes:

	- bannertopdf: Added missing "#include <cstring>" to pdf.cxx
	  so that bannertopdf correctly builds with QPDF 9.0.0 (Issue
	  #134, Issue #151, Gentoo bug #693498).
	- rastertopdf: Let the getIPPColorProfileName() function not
	  return a pointer to a local variable (clang warning, Issue
	  #150).
	- cups-browsed: If a locally generated queue (usually with
          "implicitclass://..." URI) left over from a previous
          (crashed) session is picked up on startup, do not set the
          URI as the remote printer's URI and do not cause a fatal
          error on a failed get-printer-attributes IPP request (Issue
          #148, Debian bug #939316).
	- pdftopdf: Do not preserve encryption, since the output
          already goes into the printer (Issue #146, Pull request
          #147).

Bug fix release, mainly for cups-browsed not to die on left over locally generated queues of unclaen shutdown of the previous session.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.