cups-filters 1.23.0 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.23.0 now, with the following changes:

	- pdftops, mupdftoraster: Let pdftops call mutool directly and
	  so that it directly outputs PostScript, eliminating the need
	  to call the mupdftoraster and rastertops filters.
	- mupdftoraster: Reduced the use of temporary files from 3 to
	  just one.
	- imagetopdf, imagetoraster, pdftopdf: Add support for
	  print-scaling option (Issue #108, Pull request #118).

This release adds support for the "print-scaling" IPP attribute and has the code for the support of MuPDF as PDF renderer vastly simplified.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.