cups-filters 1.22.5 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.22.5 now, with the following changes:

	- foomatic-rip: Changed Ghostscript call to count pages in a
	  PDF file to use "runpdfbegin" and not the undocumented
	  Ghostscript internal "pdfdict", so that it works with
	  Ghostscript 9.27 and later (Debian bug #926576, Arch Linux
	  bug #62251).

Bug fix release, to make foomatic-rip working with Ghostscript 9.27 and later.

This fixes Debian bug #926576.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.