cups-filters 1.22.4 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.22.4 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: Fix broken trailing space removal on
	  "NickName" (Pull request #103).
	- pdftops: Emit PostScript Level 2 instead of Level 3 for
	  Brother PostScript printers as at least some of them
	  report to support level 3 but only work with Level 2
	  (Ubuntu bug #1306849, comment #42).
	- bannertopdf: When multiplying the page for N-up or Duplex
	  printing one page too much was generated (Issue #102).

Bug fix release, to fix some issues which should not stay in Ubuntu 19.04.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.