cups-filters 1.25.11 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.25.11 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: Really accept entries without printer name
	  reported on a job status request (Issue #163).
	- cups-browsed: Strip IPP atrribute values reported by the
	  printer on a get-printer-attributes request from white
	  space (Pull request #166).

Bug fix release for cups-browsed working correctly with legacy (IPP 1.1) remote printers

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Sorry for the high release frequency, but we have Ubuntu Eoan Final Freeze tomorrow and I putting in last bug fixes. So do not wonder if there will be another release today.

Thanks in advance.