Processed (with 5 errors): found #905734 hplip/3.17.10

> found #905734 hplip/3.17.10
Bug #905734 {Done: Didier Raboud <odyx@debian.org>} [hplip] Unable to backport package hplip on stretch : /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lhpipp
The source hplip and version 3.17.10 do not appear to match any binary packages
Marked as found in versions hplip/3.17.10.
> Bug #905734 continues to exist if you try to back port versions hplip <=3.17.7
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> 3.17.7 and 3.17.10 fail to build because of this bug, if you build with
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> "sbuild -d stretch hplip_3.17.10+repack0-7.dsc"
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I have determined that the commit that causes this problem is:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> 7dbf1595d Migrate to debhelper 10, cleanup debian/rules
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

905734: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905734
Debian Bug Tracking System