Re: Debian Printing Team Alioth → Salsa move

On 10/02/18 17:59, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

If you need any level of access to the printing-team group on Salsa, please
request membership directly there:
	https://salsa.debian.org/groups/printing-team/-/group_members

Hi,

I have completely forgotten that I need a completely new account, That all my History at Debian was gone with Alioth.

I have created an account named till-guest in Salsa/GitLab now and did not find any button to ask for membership in the new Debian printing team. Can you either add me manually or step me through to get me added?

Thanks.