Re: The future of cups-browsed

+1
For non IPP scenarios, older server versions, and customizing URIs as
preferred.

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 13/08/18 a les 18:37, Brian Potkin ha escrit: