Re: avahi: Support local-only services via the loopback interface

Thanks, but please get the patch from here:

https://github.com/OpenPrinting/ippusbxd

or

https://github.com/lathiat/avahi/issues/125

Your links were my first post of ippusbxd right after my GSoC student has done this project, long before I decided to move the OpenPrinting projects to GitHub.

My links above are the official upstream place of ippusbxd and the feature request to Avahi upstream.

Both these have the complete patch, so please only use these ones.