Re: UPDATE REQUEST : 'Ghostscript' package 9.22 for STRETCH

[dropping individuals from Cc]

Hi Clément,

Quoting Clovis Development Team (2017-12-22 14:19:20)
> We have errors using ghostscript 9.20 with Debian Stretch (we don't have
> errors with last release ghostscript 9.22).
>
> *Could you update the ghostscript package
> (https://packages.debian.org/stretch/ghostscript
> <https://packages.debian.org/stretch/ghostscript>) for Debian Stretch ? *

Please file bugreports for each of the errors you experience:
<https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting>

We cannot promise to fix all bugs.  Particularly for Debian releases
that has stabilized, we generally consider only security-related bugs.

...but in any case, it helps to track bugs: Even if not formally fixed
then those bugreports may also serve to discuss eventual workarounds.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas