cups-filters 1.17.9 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.17.9 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: Applying option defaults from the
	  DefaultOptions directive in cups-browsed.conf got
	  lost. Re-introduced it (Bug #1414).
	- cups-browsed: Get printer-location field from remote
	  printers.  Thanks to Marek Kasik for the patch (Bug #1413).

This release fixes some bugs in cups-browsed.

I have already uploaded this to Ubuntu as 1.17.9-0ubuntu1 so that users can start testing. Please use this Ubuntu package to make your Debian package.

Thanks in advance.