cups-filters 1.17.2 released!

Hi,

NOTE: Please wait with uploading until QPDF 7.0~b1 is readily available!

I have released cups-filters 1.17.2 now, with the following changes:

	- libcupsfilters: Fixed outstanding bug in PCLm with JPEG (DCT)
	  compression. Now PCLm support is completely working.

This release is to fix a bug in the PCLm support added in 1.17.0 which
made PCLm with JPEG compression of the raster data not work. It was known already but I have taken in the PCLm and released 1.17.0 to meet
the Ubuntu Feature Freeze.

Now PCLm support is completely working with all its features. Together with the already existing support for printing in PDF, PWG Raster, and Apple Raster all 4 known standards for driverless printing are supported: IPP Everywhere, AirPrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct. This makes finding working printers for Linux easy. Every printer where you can print from a phone on should now also print under Linux.

I have already uploaded this to Ubuntu as 1.17.2-0ubuntu1 so that users can start testing. Please use this Ubuntu package to make your Debian package.

Thanks in advance.