cups-filters 1.14.0 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.14.0 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: When a printer is discovered via DNS-SD on the
	  "lo" (loopback) interface the printer is not reliably
	  accessible through the reported host name (which is the
	  network host name of the local machine). Until this problem
	  is fixed in Avahi, we create queues for such printers with a
	  URI based on the IP address. This is a workaround until
	  Avahi fully supports the "lo" interface.
	- cups-browsed: Added new setting "LocalOnly" for the
          CreateIPPPrinterQueues in cups-browsed.conf. With this new
          setting (which is the default from now on) only for local
          printers made available as IPP printers (like IPP-over-USB
          printers with ippusbxd) queues are auto-created. With this
          we can follow the common standard of distributions where USB
          printers are automatically set up and network printers not.
	- cups-browsed: Fixes and improvements in comments and debug
	  messages: 1. Bonjour -> DNS-SD; 2. When a remote CUPS class
	  is discovered, tell that it is a class; 3. Show network
	  interface and IPv4/IPv6 when a DNS-Sd service appears or
	  disappears.
	- cups-browsed: Added ./configure script option
	  "--enable-auto-setup-driverless" to let cups-browsed
	  automatically set up IPP network printers by default.

This release adds the "--enable-auto-setup-driverless" option to ./configure. With this option set, cups-browsed creates queues for all discovered IPP network printers on the local network which support driverless printing (IPP Everywhere or Apple AirPrint). Without the option set cups-browsed only creates local queues for remote CUPS queues and for IPP printers with "localhost" URI (like IPP-over-USB printers on local USB).

I would like to ask you that when you do the 1.14.0 Debian package to let the Ubuntu build use the "--enable-auto-setup-driverless" ./configure option.

Thanks in advance.