	  the patch (Bug #1412).
	- Build system: Fixed typo which broke the
	  "--enable-gs-ps2write" ./configure command line option (Bug
	  #1410).

This release is to get foomatic-rip behaving correctly on failures of the previous or subsequent filter or on the failure of the renderer it calls.

I have already uploaded this to Ubuntu as 1.17.8-0ubuntu1 so that users can start testing. Please use this Ubuntu package to make your Debian package.

Thanks in advance.