cups-filters 1.17.1 released!

Hi,

NOTE: Please wait with uploading until QPDF 7.0~b1 is readily available!

I have released cups-filters 1.17.1 now, with the following changes:

	- libcupsfilters: Added direct PNG printing to the PPD
	  generator, the one of CUPS has it, too.
	- libcupsfilters: In the PPD file generator renamed the option
	  "cupsPrintQuality" into the IPP name "print-quality" as CUPS
	  does not update the "print-quality=4" entry in the filter
	  command line based on the setting of "cupsPrintQuality"
	  (CUPS issue #5090).
	- libcupsfilters: Completely redone the way how to determine
	  the resolutions to use for the default resolution and print
	  quality option in the PPDs generated for IPP
	  printers. Resolution lists from IPP attributes are now read
	  into sorted, duplicate-free lists with wrong resolutions
	  removed or fixed. Resolutions actually used are the common
	  ones between the supported PDLs, PDls with inferior maximum
	  resolution or with broken resolution list are skipped
	  (Debian bug #868360, Ubuntu bug #1712019, CUPS issue #5088,
	  CUPS issue #5091).
	- rastertopdf: Prefer RLE compression instead of Flate as
	  there are HP printers where Flate is buggy.
	- Build system: Fixed help mesage for "--enable-driverless"
	  configure option (Bug #1405).

This release is the first bug fix release after adding PCLm support. It especially contains a redone handling of resolution IPP attributes of driverless printers, as here I have already observed several firmware bugs. Also the print quality option in the generated PPDs is actually working now.

I have already uploaded this to Ubuntu as 1.17.1-0ubuntu1 so that users can start testing. Please use this Ubuntu package to make your Debian package.

Thanks in advance.