DO NOT YET PACKAGE: cups-filters 1.17.0 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.17.0 now, adding PCLm printing support (to make all Mopria and Wi-Fi Direct printers working).

This feature needs QPDL 7.x which will be uploaded to Debian today but as it has a soname change it will take its time through the NEW process.

Please wait for QPDF 7 getting available.

I have already uploaded QPDF 7 to Ubuntu because of the Feature Freeze in 2 days and I will also upload cups-filters 1.17.0 today.

To get cups-filters 1.17.0 into Debian, port my Ubuntu package, or at least take my Ubuntu package's upstream tarball and make it build-dependent on QPDF 7.0~b1 or newer.

If you are in urgent need to get all the bug fixes in cups-filters which got in before the PCLm addition, package 1.16.4.