cups-filters 1.16.2 released!
I have released cups-filters 1.16.2 now, with the following changes:
- README: Minimum CUPS requirement of cups-filters is CUPS
1.4.x. It does not build with earlier CUPS versions (Bug
- driverless, foomatic-rip: Create relative symbolic links.
- All C/C++ files: Silenced all compiler warnings, at least
the ones appearing when building on Ubuntu Linux 17.10 with
- README: Updated the introduction section to reflect the
current functionality of cups-filters, and the build
requirements for the Poppler-based filters (C++11: Bug
#1404, Build configuration of Poppler: Bug #1257). Thanks to
Roland Hieber (r dot hieber at pengutronix dot de) to find
out about this.
- pdftoopvp, bannertopdf, pdftoraster: Build with C++11
standard as some features of this standard are needed by
these filters (or by Poppler). Thanks to Roland Hieber (r
dot hieber at pengutronix dot de) for the patch (Bug #1404).
This release is mainly clean-up: Update README, silence compiler
warnings, use C++11 standard for Poppler-based filters, use relative
symbolic links to make Snap-packaging easier.
Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it to Ubuntu.
Thanks in advance.