cups-filters 1.14.1 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.14.1 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: Do correct removal of printer entry handling
	  duplicates correctly also when a legacy CUPS-broadcasted
	  printer disappears or a printer remaining from the last
	  session does not appear again.
	- cups-browsed: Use getline() instead of fgets() to read saved
	  option settings. This is less crash-prone (Ubuntu bug
	  #1658833).
	- cups-browsed: Improved error logging when saving option
          settings.
	- cups-browsed: Added NULL checks for generate_local_queue()
	  and create_local_queue() functions.
	- cups-browsed: When accessing local CUPS queues use always
	  the correct port of the CUPS daemon we are attached to.
	- cups-browsed: Check whether a connection to the local CUPS
	  daemon actually happened before using it (Ubuntu bug
	  #1644049).
	- cups-browsed: Set unused fields of printer record to NULL
	  when tranfering data from the record of a duplicate printer
	  to the record of a disappeared one.
	- cups-browsed: Simplify removal of all queues on shutdown or
	  stop of Avahi.
	- cups-browsed: When creating a record for a discovered
	  printer set it all zero before filling it in, to assure
	  that no field is in an undefined state.
	- cups-browsed: All functions which are called via Glib
	  functions or otherwise event-triggered log now in which
	  thread they are running. This way one can see whether
	  problems can be caused by concurrent access to global
	  resources.
	- cups-browsed: Do not check whether the DNS-SD event is from
	  the local machine in the browse_callback() function. We
	  cannot check the port here.
	- cups-browsed: Added more NULL checks to Avahi callback
          functions.
	- cups-browsed: Added NULL check to avoid crashes in the Avahi
	  resolver callback (Ubuntu bug #1696967).
	- libcupsfilters: Let PPD generator do case-insensitive
	  comparisons for PWG Raster color spaces, as some printers
	  (Epson) do not use the standard-conforming all-lowercase
	  form for them (CUPS Issue #4998).

This is a bug fix release to improve the general stability of cups-browsed against crashes. I have investigated several crash reports from Ubuntu and also reviewed the code of cups-browsed and introduced several improvements and fixes against crashes.

Where I have mentioned Ubuntu bug numbers in the NEWS entries this change has most probably addressed this crash, where I have no bug refrence this is a general improvement against crashes. It can fix a known crash or not.

Note that most of the crashes I cannot reproduce and I have no contact information to the reporters who reported through the automatic crash report system, so I could not ask the users for more info as I can do on a regular bug report.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it to Ubuntu and see whether the crashes go away with it.

Thanks in advance.