Re: IPP Everywhere

On Fri 04 Nov 2016 at 14:35:02 -0200, Till Kamppeter wrote:

> On 11/03/2016 10:11 PM, Brian Potkin wrote:
> >In spite of this extra information I think I'll call it a day after
> >making your suggested change. I usually prefer to write about things I
> >can test and not having an IPP Everywhere printer made me feel
> >handicapped.
>
> Thsank you for setting up this page and for applying the corrections.

The page would not have been possible without all your work and what has
been written elsewhere on the subject.

I suppose its contents could be summed up with:

 Server - just works.
 Client - uncomment CreateIPPPrinterQueues; just works.

But a bit of verbosity never did anyone any harm.

Thanks,

Brian.