cups-filters 1.8.1 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.8.1 now, with the following changes:

        - cups-browsed: Do not disable queues which still have jobs (and
          therefore cannot be removed) when avahi-daemon goes away, the
          print server is most probably still available and printing can
          be continued. Especially important on mobile devices where
          avahi-daemon is shut down when the print dialog is closed (and
          the job(s) still printing).

I would appreciate if you could upload this to Debian soon so that it syncs into Ubuntu, as it is an important bug fix to make cups-browsed in on-demand mode on mobile devices work.

OdyX, would be great if before departing to your vacation that you quickly hit the upload button for this (I have already fully prepared the GIT for 1.8.1-1). Tell me if you are not able to so that I know that I have to do an Ubuntu-only release (1.8.1-0ubuntu1) from the curremt GIT snapshot. Thanks in advance.