cups-filters 1.8.0 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.8.0 now, with the following changes:

	- COPYING: Replaced the COPYING file by a file in Debian format,
	  derived from Debian's file but updated and corrected.
	- braille: Added info about additional packages needed for
          Braille printing to the README file.
	- braille: Let the Braille filters use lou_translate of
	  liblouis if the more sophisticated file2brl of liblouisutdml
	  is not installed. This is decided on at run time, so later
	  installation of liblouisutdml will let the filters
	  automatically switch to file2brl.
	- braille: Allow to build with Braille support also if
	  liblouis is not installed at build time.
	- braille: Added checks for the presence of helper tools, to
	  get clear messages in the CUPS error_log if something is
	  missing.
	- Fixed copyright headers of files inherited from CUPS or
          derived from CUPS, pointing to COPYING as license info file,
          removing Apple exceptions, removing hints that a missing
          license info file can be found at www.cups.org, and removing
          "$Id" SVN file ID placeholders.
	- Updated COPYING file for missing implicitclass and beh
          backends.

In addition, I have moved the dependency of cups-filters on liblouisutdml-bin to Suggests: and added a dependency on liblouis-bin instead. This solves the dependency problem of the Braille support as the liblouis source package in Ubuntu is in Main. No a split-out of the Braille support into its own package is not needed any more.

I have also made use of the new COPYING file, copying it to debian/copyright and adding the debian/* part of the old debian/copyright file.

I would appreciate if you could upload this to Debian soon so that it syncs into Ubuntu, as it is needed for unblocking the cups build in Ubuntu and further development work on Ubuntu Mobile.

OdyX, would be great if before departing to your vacation that you quickly hit the upload button for this (I have already fully prepared the GIT for 1.8.0-1). Tell me if you are not able to so that I know that I have to do an Ubuntu-only release (1.8.0-0ubuntu1) from the curremt GIT snapshot. Thanks in advance.