Re: CUPS: Add root to system-groups to make GNOME's print functionality work correctly?

El 29/11/16 a les 19:16, Brian Potkin ha escrit:
> On Tue 29 Nov 2016 at 08:17:32 +0100, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>
>> Does "gnome-control-center printers" perform calls as root without
>> requiring "unlock" to user?
>
> g-c-c printers can do nothing in its default state without the user
> having the root password (or using sudo, I suppose) to unlock the
> dialogue.

As far as I know, using "gnome-control-center printers" there is no need
to unlock any dialog when, at "Active jobs" window, user selects one job
and presses the [stop] square symbol.