cups-filters 1.8.3 released and Debian GIT repo broken

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.8.3 with the following changes:

CHANGES IN V1.8.3

        - cups-browsed: When creating or modifying a local print queue
          set the printer-is-shared bit to false in a separate IPP
          request as this operation errors on queues directly pointing
          to remote CUPS queues with the IPP backend. This way we can
          ignore the error and assure that all other settings are
          applied (Ubuntu bug #1560099).
        - Fixed pkg-config support so that $PKG_CONFIG gets used and
          cross compilation works (Bug #1347).
        - gstoraster: Put conversion rules for this filter into a
          separate file, so that they do not get installed when we
          build without Ghostscript support (Bug #1346).
        - Allow disabling dependencies on IJS (Bug #1345).
        - pdftops: Switch to Poppler as PDF renderer also for the
          Apple LaserWriter 12/640, to work around a bug in the
          printer's PostScript interpreter (Bug #1344).

I have also tried to update the source on the Debian GIT repo, and using the usual steps the upstream source got added to the repo and even if the import process said "Merging to 'debian/master'" the debian/master branch did NOT get updated. See my commands below. Do I need to change something?

   Till

----------

till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$ git branch
  debian/master
  pristine-tar
* upstream/latest
till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$ gbp import-orig --pristine-tar --upstream-branch=upstream/latest --debian-branch=debian/master ../cups-filters_1.8.3.orig.tar.xz
What is the upstream version? [1.8.3]
gbp:info: Importing '../cups-filters_1.8.3.orig.tar.xz' to branch 'upstream/latest'...
gbp:info: Source package is cups-filters
gbp:info: Upstream version is 1.8.3
gbp:info: Merging to 'debian/master'
gbp:info: Successfully imported version 1.8.3 of ../cups-filters_1.8.3.orig.tar.xz
till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$ git status
On branch debian/master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/debian/master'.
nothing to commit, working directory clean
till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$ git checkout debian/master
Already on 'debian/master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/debian/master'.
till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$ git status
On branch debian/master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/debian/master'.
nothing to commit, working directory clean
till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$ git push
Everything up-to-date
till@virt-devel:~/ubuntu/cups-filters/git/cups-filters$