Not able to update upstream version of epson-inkjet-printer-escpr to 1.6.3 (debian/ dir in upstream tarball)

Hi,

I have tried to update the epson-inkjet-printer-escpr package in the Debian GIT repos to version 1.6.3.

There I have found two problems:

1. The debian/watch file is out of date. uscan does not even find the current version.

2. After manually downloading the source tarball and linking it to the appropriate .orig.tar.gz file name I am not able to import the source, probably due to this upstream tarball having a debian/ directory. See below.

   Till

----------

till@till-x1carbon:~/ubuntu/epson-inkjet-printer-escpr/git/epson-inkjet-printer-escpr$ gbp import-orig --pristine-tar --upstream-branch=upstream/latest --debian-branch=debian/master ../epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.6.3.orig.tar.gz
What is the upstream version? [1.6.3]
gbp:info: Importing '../epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.6.3.orig.tar.gz' to branch 'upstream/latest'...
gbp:info: Source package is epson-inkjet-printer-escpr
gbp:info: Upstream version is 1.6.3
gbp:info: Merging to 'debian/master'
gbp:error: Import of ../epson-inkjet-printer-escpr_1.6.3.orig.tar.gz failed: Error running git checkout: error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by checkout:
	debian/changelog
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can switch branches.
Aborting

till@till-x1carbon:~/ubuntu/epson-inkjet-printer-escpr/git/epson-inkjet-printer-escpr$