Ghostscript 9.18 packaging

Hello!

I've encountered an issue with GS 9.16 where it fails to render some of my customers pdf's correctly into PNG's.

9.18 seems to resolve the issue. I saw on the Ghostscript package tracker that there was already a note to suggest packaging the new version. Is someone already working on this?

If not, I'd be happy to have a stab at it. I've got _some_ packaging experience, although the last time I built a deb was probably around 2006 :)

Just wanted to check if someone was already doing this or not. Would love to contribute.

Best regards,

Damian