Wiki organisation

There are four points of entry for printing from the front page of the
wiki

 https://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage

  Software              --> Printing        --> SystemPrinting
  Hardware              --> System Printing --> SystemPrinting
  System Administration --> Printing system --> SystemPrinting
  Network Services      --> Printing        --> SystemPrinting

Within the next couple of days I intend adding a new page to the wiki
and doing some reorganisation.

1. Harmonise the link names for the four front page categories.
   "Printing" seems the best. Ok?

2. Have Printing not point to SystemPrinting but to a new page intended
   to hold all links to printing-related matters. An incomplete version
   of such a page is at

      https://wiki.debian.org/Printing

Comments on whether a page like this is desirable and how reasonable its
structure is are welcome.

At some time I will also tweak the SystemPrinting page to fit in and
maybe do a bit of updating of it.

Regards,

Brian.