CUPS packaging fix - Please upload 2.1.0-6

Hi,

I have found a bug in the splitting of the binary packages of CUPS to allow a small printing stack on a phone (or any IoT device). See

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/1509423

especially comment #4.

I had to move /usr/lib/cups/daemon/cups-exec from the "cups" binary package to the "cups-daemon" binary package.

This fix is now committed to the Debian GIT repository, but I am not sure whether my change in debian/control is correct. I put

Replaces: cups (<< 2.1.0-6~)
Breaks: cups (<< 2.1.0-6~)

into the section for the cups-daemon package. Is this correct? or does it have to read

Replaces: cups (<< 2.1.0-5~)
Breaks: cups (<< 2.1.0-5~)

?

Could you please correct if needed and then upload 2.1.0-6 so that I can sync it into Ubuntu? Thanks.