Re: lsb-printing missing in testing

Le samedi, 26 septembre 2015, 07.38:06 Alessandro a écrit :
> I'm using a debian testing amd64, but package lsb-printing in testing
> there is not. This package and it's dependency are important for
> installing Epson printer's driver and utility es: to see inklevel
> with escputil (my printer it's Epson xp-215).
>
> will return this package in testing or not ?  If not, how can install
> it in testing ?

lsb-printing is gone for real, see lsb-base's NEWS.Debian entry.

But your Epson XP-215 printer should be supported by the
printer-driver-escpr package, and the escputil binary is also available
through the package carrying its name.

Is this enough to let your printer print?

> Excuse for my poor and not good english.

Don't worry, my english is not native either. :)

Cheers,
OdyX