ippusbxd 1.23 released!

Hi,

I have released ippusbxd 1.23 now, with the following bug fixes:

- ippusbxd now actually terminates when disconnecting the printer.
- The content of the communication between printer and client is now
  logged as hex dump.

I have already uploaded it into Ubuntu as 1.23-0ubuntu1 due to Beta Freeze on Monday. So if you want to back-sync that into Debian, make sure to use the same source tarball (download from Launchpad) to not have a tarball mismatch when I sync from Debian to Ubuntu later. Thanks.