cups-filters 1.0.76 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.0.76 now, with the following bug fixes:

	- cups-browsed: Make build also working with BSD make (Bug
          #1310).
	- cups-browsed, implicitclass: Let the load-balancing queue up
	  the jobs in the local (generated) queue until a free (idle,
	  enabled, and accepting jobs) remote queue is found (check
	  every 5 sec if no free queue available). This gives a more
	  even distribution of the work amongst the servers and
	  protects against the case that a bunch of jobs gets
	  inaccessible or lost if one of the servers fails.
	- cups-browsed: Let the load-balancing also check whether the
	  destination queue is actually accepting jobs.
	- cups-browsed: If a generated queue is not removed on
	  shutdown of cups-browsed due to remaining jobs in it,
	  re-enable it in the next cups-browsed session even if it was
	  disabled by something other than cups-browsed.
	- implicitclass: Clean up debug and error messages.
	- implicitclass: Fix exit codes for immediate retry of jobs.
	- cups-browsed: Make absence of CUPS notifications via D-Bus
	  non-fatal and fall back to the old behavior of cups-browsed
	  (fail-over instead of load balancing for equally-named
	  remote queues, do not remove generated queue if it is
	  default instead of default printer management). This solves
	  problems of CUPS and/or cups-browsed built without D-Bus
	  support or absence of D-Bus on the system (Bug #1316).
	- cups-browsed: Do not use g_warning() function, sneaked in by
	  copy and paste of CUPS subscription functions.

I am very grateful if you could upload this to Debian (unstable) as soon as possible so that I can sync this into Ubuntu (this is a bug fix release which can be added to Wily after feature freeze without problems).