Re: Submitting fixes to ptouch-driver

On 27/08/15 12:15, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Where does this stand?
>
> Should this be considered the new home of the ptouch driver ?
>
> https://bitbucket.org/philpem/printer-driver-ptouch/branch/ptouch-driver

As far as I'm aware, yes, that's the nearest thing to a "homepage" the
P-Touch driver has. It's essentially the patch set from the current
Ubuntu driver in the form of a slightly tidier Mercurial repository.

At some point I need to add a README, prune some of the branches and
merge the 'ptouch-driver' branch back onto 'default', and ask Arne John
Glenstrup to link to the new driver from his page...

Thanks,
--
Phil.
lists@philpem.me.uk