Permission problem of PPDs in /etc/cups/ppd/ fixed

Hi,

a long-standing problem of CUPS is that depending on how a print queue is created or modified the CUPS daemon writes the PPD with different permissions/ownerships, sometimes world-readable and sometimes not. Some programs, like the print dialog of Chromium cannot cope with non-world-readable PPDs.

I have described what happens and fixed it in

https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4703

and I have also committed this patch to the experimental branch (the one with CUPS 2.1rc1) of the Debian GIT.

This is the actual fix of this Debian bug:

The bug got marked fixed in error as a change in CUPS came up which made CUPS itself coping with the varying permissions but the varying permissions still were there. So my patch is the real fix, but with the bug already archived I do not know what to do here. Perhaps someone of you can help.

By the way, can someone of you do a release of the experimental branch with my fix (2.1~rc1-4) so that I can sync it into Ubuntu Wily? Thanks.