cups-filters 1.0.74 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.0.74 now, with the following bug fixes:

- cups-browsed: Added NULL check when getting the notification of
  a printer starting to process a job and checking whether this
  printer is created by cups-browsed with the implicitclass:
  backend (Ubuntu bug #1488524).
- backends: Include unistd.h and fcntl.h in backend-private.h for
  all platforms, not only Linux, so that the backends build also
  on non-Linux platforms (Bug #1308).
- cups-browsed: Do not schedule printers for update when they are
  already marked as disappeared.
- cups-browsed: Added sanity checks when saving the default printer
  selection in a file.
- cups-browsed, implicitclass: If remote queues disappear or
  cups-browsed shuts down and a cups-browsed-generated queue still
  has jobs and needs to be kept therefore, disable it and re-enable
  it when cups-browsed starts again and/or the remote queue(s) re-
  appear(s). This avoids repeated retries of the jobs while the
  remote server is not available, causing unneeded system load and
  battery consumption.
- cups-browsed: After polling info from remote CUPS servers to find
  the best destination job, set the default CUPS server back to local.

Especially it fixes the following crash bug (LP: #1488524):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1488524

I am very grateful if you could upload this to Debian (unstable) as soon as possible so that I can sync this into Ubuntu (this is a bug fix release which can be added to Wily after feature freeze without problems).